Monday, October 17, 2011

my DIY project- 9 months in the making

so my little Nugget babe is over due a few days & could possibly be another week or so away, but either way, he is almost here! we are super excited to meet him, and although these last few weeks have been sleep deprived & sometimes quite uncomfy.....i have LOVED being pregnant!!!

just wanted to share some of our belly growing journey with you all

6 weeks


15 weeks

21 weeks


26 weeks

(my first and ONLY time braving a leotard during pregnancy!)


29 weeks



36 weeks

full term!!

sorry for the poor quality photo's! i really didn't take many with an actual camera. thanks for letting me share this amazing time! i think i'll miss my baby bump.

Stay cute.
Gen. Xx


1 comment:

  1. You & your belly look oh so beautiful! All the best and a smooth delivery hey! x

    ReplyDelete