Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mama's been busy.

Long time between posts, I know. I fell off the crafty wagon. But I have been busy baking my baby.


We are under 2 weeks out from meeting our little Nugget & are so very excited! 

I have been busy in the last few weeks with the usually baby prep & nesting, but also looking for stockists that would be interested in frankie gusti. goodies!! I really do want to keep the crafty goodness alive & kicking but its a bit more realistic for someone else to sell it for me. 

I've been creating these delicious 'Organic soy vintage teacup candle candles'



My house smells like a florists & bakery all at once!

We would love it if you help spread the word or could even suggest some Melbourne based handmade shops for me to have a look at.

Stay cute.
Gen. xx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment