Saturday, January 1, 2011

road trippin


Happy New Year folks. Hope you bought it in with a bang...lucky for those who take that literally. I thoroughly enjoyed a bottle or two of wine.
 Jord & I are off on a 4 day road trip. With the tent in the van, camera charged & a sunny forecast we'll be heading off in the direction of Macedon Ranges.
Lake Dalesford Macedon Ranges Spa Country Victoria Tourism
how pretty is this?

We haven't booked accommodation, we just want to see what takes our fancy, but I hope stay a night at Mt Franklin (nothing to do with the bottled spring water company) where the camp/picnic grounds are ...
a volcano
I'm also expecting a golf lesson from Jord which will be more than interesting. Look forward to sharing all the deets when I return on Wednesday.

Stay cute.
Gen.xx

P.S Soooo major slacker...for anyone who actually reads this- I mentioned earlier, that I would be posting everyday this last week. Somehow time has escaped me since Tuesday...shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment