Monday, December 27, 2010

look what i (sorta) found.

Okay so I may have "found" these items at Jord's Oma's house but she has passed these down to me & I looooove them!



Check out this baby!! From what I gather it's a late 50's model. And its HEAVY!!! Being a novice sewer I'm not sure how I'll drive this, even if it takes me a while to figure it out, it'll still look perfect sitting in my studio.


This is Jord's Dad's old Minolta from late 70's, which was collecting dust at Oma's. Just need to grab some 35m film & hello photo shoot.

This cute retro fan is perfect for summer whilst I slave away.


I have quite a bit of time off, so Jord & I plan to do some road tripping/op shop hunting. Hopefully I will find many more beauties to share with you.


Stay cute.
Gen. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Gen! What great 'finds'. Good luck with your driving lessons! x

    ReplyDelete